Pages

Monday 30 November 2015

DTP Audition

Hello guys! Ok so yesterday was my audition for DTP and it went pretty well even though I made some mistakes (people makes mistakes :) ) And guess what?! There is no improv and I am so happy and shocked but I of course didn't say or ask the teacher "aren't we having improv?" if not the other students would might just murder me haha.

I didnt take quite a lot of pictures but I took some very nice pictures that I think you guys might like it. The designed is very creative! I love it very much! This is at Subang Jaya Empire Gallery where I go for exams and workshops and audition. They have other brunch in several areas and I learn at Klang which is the headquarter. My dance studio is like my second home of mine because I go there almost everyday!
This is their design when you first step in or seen from outside
This is their lights cover with umbrellas! How lovely!



So after the audition, my mum and aunt came to pick me up.Then we ate our dinner I called Spaghetti Carbonara and it taste good! And my mum bought this juice it made from some kind of pink fruit is like passion fruit but it's pink ( comment down below if you know what fruit it is) there have lots of vitamin which what mum told me and it taste really good. I went to buy 1 tin of Arizona every time I come to Subang Empire, the Jaya Grocer and I picked the Kiwi Strawberry. WHOO! It taste so so so good! I can't wait to buy another flavour! Ughh!


Before we went to dinner, we first went to Popular and is also is on sale so why not! These days, this colouring book for adults are quite trendy and I love watching people colour and I fall in love straight away.I fall in love when I watch this entertainment show called Running Man, ALL TIME FAV! If you know, there is 1 episode that all the running man were in the house for 24 hours and is a unanimous mission. Then I saw Ji Hyo colouring this kind of book and start wondering where do I get this book. Then after that everybody started having it and I know I have to get 1. It's a good book to colour when you have free time or when you get bored, honestly when you are bored DO SOME STUFF, don't waste your time because time is precious! 
After eating dinner, we went back straight home and my muscle is pain like crazy!! It have been tiring day for me and I need to get some rest! 


So ya, this is kinda everything I want to share for today! I hope you like it and comment down below what are you up to during this holiday. And also there will be a video pretty soon talking about coming back to....haha ;) Stay tuned to check it out!!!

Huey Li xx

YouTube channel


No comments:

Post a Comment